Munch-n-Move healthy Children Brighter Futures
Action for Children are holding a conference at the Kia Oval in London on the 27 February 2018, addressing key issues in delivering a healthy Early Years Foundation Stage. This one day conference will explore the delivery of the EYFS in relation to healthy eating and physical development.
- Professor Iram Siraj and Carol Archer – sharing their latest Environmental Rating Scale on Movement to promote quality in physical development
- Gill Jones – Deputy Director of Early Years, Ofsted on inspecting healthy development
- Claire French – Nutritionist, contributing author of the Eat Better Start Better early years menus and guidance
- Deborah Bolt – Nursery Cook, Spring Nurseries, putting the guidance into practice
- Dr Lala Manners – Practical ideas in delivering physical activity within the EYFS
Early Bird offer £200.00 including VAT available until the 22nd December.