Jobcentre Plus help for recruiters
Early years and childcare practitioners, did you know that Jobcentre Plus has a range of recruitment services that can help you as an employer?
Jobcentre Plus can offer:
- recruitment advice, including specialist support for businesses
- help setting up work trials to give you the opportunity to try out potential recruits
- advice about offering work experience and apprenticeships
- support from other employment schemes including sector-based training and recruitment, and business mentoring
- support if you employ someone with a disability (Access to Work)
- advice and guidance on employing someone with a disability or health condition
You can also advertise a job with the ‘Find a job’ service (previously Universal Jobmatch).
Read full article: Jobcentre Plus help for recruiters: Overview – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)