New funding streams this week include:
- The Tampon Tax Community Fund- Grants up to £10,000 for not-for-profit organisations working at grassroots level to deliver projects that improve the lives of disadvantaged women and girls in the UK (grant programme opens on 17 September with a deadline of 26 October)
- The Uniformed Youth Fund – A new £5 million fund is to be launched with the aim of increasing the number of participants in uniformed youth groups. The Fund will have a particular focus on reaching vulnerable young people in deprived areas.
- The Youth Music Programme – Funding is available for revenue costs such as project delivery for:
- Developmental music-making projects for children and young people – Music-making activity that achieves personal, social and musical outcomes for children and young people in challenging circumstances. Projects must be working with children and young people who live in England aged up to 25 years including children in their early years (0-5 years).
- Strategic work to support the development of the workforce, organisations and the wider sector – Support for projects that achieve positive outcomes for organisations and the workforce to ensure that high-quality sustained and progressive music-making opportunities exist for young people.
For all the information on all Charitable Funding streams please see our webpage
Keep an eye out of social media for #FundingFriday where we will update you on what is available.