Early years supply service
Do you have a passion for providing the best quality care and education for children? Looking for flexibility to work around home and family life? Or interested in working in a variety of settings? Then working on supply with Exeter Supply Partnership (ESP) is the right place for you.
Following previous information regarding our proposal for developing an early years supply service, ESP are excited to announce that we are now recruiting Level 2 and 3 Nursery Practitioners to join our supply team. The aim of this service is to assist settings with sharing staff across the local area, to benefit all children in the community.
The key benefits of working with Exeter Supply Partnership include:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Professional development opportunities available as part of our CPD programme
- Flexibility to work around other commitments and/or existing part-time positions
- A well-established route into permanent contracts
- No burden of a ‘finder’s fee’
- Our experienced team handling your bookings
What do you need to become a supply Nursery Practitioner?
- Be resilient, reliable and adaptable
- Have a positive can-do attitude and plenty of enthusiasm
- A passion for providing the best quality care and education for children
- A warm, friendly and caring approach
Apply or find out more:
Look out for further information on how to register your setting to access the service in the coming weeks.
We are excited about this project and the benefits it will provide for settings and children locally. We hope that you will help us to spread the message about ESP as we begin recruiting for these new roles.