Early Years SEND Transitions National Seminars
This last year has seen so much change and disruption for our young children with SEND, managing positive transitions to school will be key. Working with families, early years setting and schools can be supported by tools and practice to ensure our children’s life skills and ability to manage change are enhanced.
We will share experiences and ideas to help embed good planning and practice in preparation for September and over the longer term.
- Engage families effectively in transitions
- Build good relationships between early years and school settings
- Raise the profile of the early years within local authority agendas
- Northern England – 11th May, 10am -12pm
- Midlands & East England – 18th May, 1pm -3pm
- Southern England – 19th May, 1pm -3pm
How can you access the transitions seminar?
Register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org stating the region that you are from, and you will be sent the login details. (Northern seminar: North East, North West, Yorkshire and the Humber. Midlands and East seminar: West Midlands, East Midlands, East of England. Southern seminar: South West, South East and London.)
If you have further questions about how we can support you, contact email@example.com