Early Years Foundation Stage virtual conference – 24 November 2020 (9am- 12.30pm)
Children’s brains develop more quickly, they learn more rapidly between the ages of 0 and 7 than at any other stage. So the experiences children have at this time really count. What you do makes all the difference – Amanda Spielman, Chief HMI
Building on the success of our ‘Time for Prime’ conference, let’s be more ‘SPECIFIC’ this year!
Careful planning and delivery of these areas of the EYFS, build upon the three Prime Areas, offering a broad and balanced curriculum and helping children experience the awe and wonder of the world in which they live.
Through a range of keynote presentations and complementing workshops practitioners will have the opportunity to reflect on their practice and be inspired, motivated and equipped with ideas to take back to their settings.
Key reasons to attend:
- Hear from nationally renowned speakers in the field of early years education
- Explore and consider your curriculum offer, ensuring all children can make good progress
- Gain new ideas and practical strategies linked to the EYFS Specific Areas to implement in your setting
- Take time away from your setting to reflect and evaluate practice
Who should attend:
- Early Years Practitioners in settings
- EYFS Teachers and Teaching Assistants
- Early Years Leaders and Managers
- Primary and Nursery Headteachers and Senior Leaders
- Early Years Governors
Book your place:
Special Virtual Conference Price – £85 +VAT