Early Help Training – South and West Locality
Right for Children is a web based system that enables practitioners from a range of agencies, services and team to input and share information about the families they are working with.
All practitioners working with a family member are expected to contribute to their Early Help assessment and plan by inputting information to the Right for Children system about the support that they are providing.
Dates for upcoming training:
Part 1 Introduction to Early Help, Using Right for Children (R4C) and What Makes a good Early Help Assessment
- 7 November, Orchard House, Newton Abbot, 10am – 12pm
- 15 November, Follaton House, Totnes, 10.45am – 12.45pm
- 5 December, Orchard House, Orchard House, 10am – 12pm
- 6 December, Follaton House, Totnes, 10.45am – 12.45pm
Part 2 Right for Children. Holding a Team Around the Family Meeting (TAF) Plan and Reviews and Closing Cases
- 7 November, Orchard House, Newton Abbot, 1pm – 2.30pm
- 15 November, Follaton House, Totnes, 2.15pm – 3.45pm
- 5 December, Orchard House, Newton Abbot, 1pm – 2.30pm
- 6 December, Follaton House, Totnes, 2.15pm – 3.45pm
(you will need to scroll down to ‘training sessions are available if you would like some additional support, find out details and dates’ then you can click ‘Book Here’ to reserve a place.)