Do you have vulnerable children attending your provision?

If you have children who have a social worker as they have a child protection plan, or are looked after by the local authority or who have been assessed as a child in need, and you are closing, please can you ensure the social worker has been informed of the closure and any alternative provision arrangements you may have made for these children to access childcare.