Devon Education Forum Representative – Could this be you?
An exciting opportunity has arisen. The Early Years and Childcare Service is looking for an individual who can represent Early Years providers on the Devon Education Forum (DEF) from September onwards. The DEF has a consultative and decision making role relating to school and Early Years funding as well as being the body where significant matters relating to education are brought and discussed.
If this is something that you may be interested in please call Fran Butler on 01392 383000 for a chat about the role. After this we will give you more information about how to apply and arrange for you to meet with members of the Early Years and Childcare team.
We appreciate that it is a big undertaking to be able to represent the views and opinions of all the different early years providers in Devon so we meet before the DEF meetings (Pre DEF) with representatives from:
- National Day Nurseries Association – Gemma Rolstone
- Devon Childminding Association – Paul Burgess
- Preschool Learning Alliance – Dianne Roberts
- Devon Association of Governors – Wilson Forster
- The Nursery Schools representative from the DEF – Sarah Baker
- Senior Manager for the Early years and Childcare service – Claire Rockliffe
- Interim Professional Lead for the Babcock LDP Early Years team – Sam Chapman
- Early Years and Childcare Sufficiency Lead for the early Years and Childcare Service – Fran Butler
Please pass this message on to anyone that you feel would be interested. We look forward to hearing from you soon.