Closing the Word Gap in the Early Years – funded training
The Government and Devon Local Authority continue to have a focus on outcomes for all children, especially those who are disadvantaged. This course will consider the ‘word gap’ and how teaching and support in the early years can help to reduce this.
This training is open to nursery schools and settings in Devon LA area and is fully funded. One place available per nursery school and setting.
(this training is not open to reception class staff or childminders)
- 3 February 2020 – The Watermark, Ivybridge (10am – 3pm)
- 4 February 2020 – St Ritas Centre, Honiton (10am – 3pm)
- 5 February 2020 – Westbank, Exminster (10am – 3pm)
- 6 February 2020 – Westbank, Exminster (10am – 3pm)
- 7 February 2020 – Caddsdown Business Centre, Bideford (10am – 3pm)
To book please visit the Babcock LDP website.
For help please contact the course administrator: Tina.Turner@babcockinternational.com