An Inspector Calls – training for childminders
This course, jointly delivered by EYCA’s and EYC’s, will focus on the new Ofsted Early Years Inspection Framework (EIF) and what this means for your setting. This course will give delegates confidence in addressing the demands of the new Early Years Education Inspection Framework (EIF).
This course will:
- Identify key elements of the new framework
- Develop understanding of the terms ‘Intent’, ‘Implement’ and ‘Impact’ in relation to the quality of education, curriculum and level of challenge
- Explain the meaning of the term ‘cultural capital’ and its importance in the new inspection handbook, particularly in relation to disadvantaged children
- Explore what a quality curriculum looks like in an EYFS setting
- Explore what ‘creating a safeguarding culture’ looks like in practice
- Sat 5 October – Barnstaple (9.30am – 12.45pm)
- Sat 5 October –Newton Abbot (9.30am – 12.45pm)
- Sat 19 October – Exeter (9.30am – 12.45pm)
Cost: £25 (plus VAT) per person.
To book a place please visit the Babcock training website.
If you have any queries about the course or booking your place, please contact: Tina.Turner@babcockinternational.com