The Safer Devon Partnership, Devon Safeguarding Children Board, Devon and Cornwall Police and local authorities from across Devon have come together to raise awareness of three issues affecting our communities:
- Violent extremism and radicalisation
- Child sexual exploitation
- Modern slavery.
The aim of Be Curious is to encourage people across the county to look out for signs of exploitation in their communities.
You can get involved with the campaign via Twitter: @SaferDevon by using #BeCurious and sharing these campaign animations:
Child sexual exploitation
Useful phone numbers
- Modern slavery helpline: 0800 0121 700
- Child sexual exploitation helpline: 01332 585371
- Anti-terrorist hotline: 0800 789 321