The Safer Devon Partnership, Devon Safeguarding Children Board, Devon and Cornwall Police and local authorities from across Devon have come together to raise awareness of three issues affecting our communities:
- Violent extremism and radicalisation
- Child sexual exploitation
- Modern slavery.
The aim of Be Curious is to encourage people across the county to look out for signs of exploitation in their communities.
Child sexual exploitation
Useful phone numbers
- Modern slavery helpline: 0800 0121 700
- Child sexual exploitation helpline: 01332 585371
- Anti-terrorist hotline: 0800 789 321