What if I want to change the school that I have been allocated?

You are able to request places at other schools. You will need to complete a change of preference form to let us know what your new preferences are. There is a second round of allocations on the 5 April and if you wish to be considered for a place at another school on this date, you must complete the change of preference form and ensure it is returned to the admissions team by the 15 March 2021.

Any change of preference received after the 15 March 2021 will be processed in date order.