Skip to content

Help with childcare costs for under twos

You could get support with your childcare costs for your baby or toddler through:

  • Tax-Free Childcare
  • Care to Learn
  • NHS Bursaries
  • Universal Credit
  • Childcare element of Working Tax Credit
  • Further Education Discretionary Learner Support
  • Higher Education Grants
  • Employer Childcare Vouchers

Each method of support has different eligibility criteria.

Find out more on our Factsheet.