Skip to content

Help with childcare costs for two-year-olds

You could get support with your childcare costs for your two-year-old through:

  • Tax-Free Childcare
  • Funded care and education for two-year-olds (from the term after their second birthday)
  • Care to Learn
  • NHS Bursaries
  • Universal Credit
  • Childcare element of Working Tax Credit
  • Further Education Discretionary Learner Support
  • Higher Education Grants
  • Employer Childcare Vouchers

Each method of support has different eligibility criteria.

Find out more on our Factsheet.