Skip to content

Help with childcare costs for three and-four-year-olds

You could get support with your childcare costs for your three and four-year-old through:

  • Tax-Free Childcare
  • Funded care and education for 2-year-olds (until the term before their third birthday)
  • Funded care and education for 3 and 4-year-olds (from the term after their third birthday)
  • Extended Entitlement
  • Care to Learn
  • NHS Bursaries
  • Universal Credit
  • Childcare element of Working Tax Credit
  • Further Education Discretionary Learner Support
  • Higher Education Grants
  • Employer Childcare Vouchers

Each method of support has different eligibility criteria.

Find out more on our Factsheet.