SEND Parent Information Events – Holsworthy, Braunton and Ivybridge
The SEND Local Offer and Participation Officer held Parent Information events with DIAS during the autumn and spring term. We have organised three more events in North, West and South Devon.
- SEND Parent Information event – Braunton – 5th July 2018, 10am-12noon
- SEND Parent Information event – Holsworthy – 12th July 2018 – 10am-12noon
- SEND Parent Information event – Ivybridge – 15th November 2018, 10am-12noon
Please click on the link to register – this lets us know how many people are coming.
The SEND Parent Information Events are an interactive information session for parent carers. We aim to answer the following questions:
- What support is there for children with SEND?
- What is ‘assess, plan, do, and review’?
- What is the SEND Local Offer?
We will try to help you understand the system in Devon. We will give a general overview of how things work but we can’t offer individual advice and support – if you are having significant difficulties accessing support or services, please contact DIAS on 01392 383080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org