We are running a series of parent information events across Devon during the 2018 spring term.
The events are information sessions for parents and carers, where you can find out more about how Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) support works in Devon.
Our aim is to help you to understand the system in Devon. You will have the opportunity to ask questions and discuss key issues.
We’ll be covering:
- Support for children with SEND
- The ‘assess, plan, do, and review’ cycle
- What do all the recent changes mean for you and your family?
- What is the SEND Local Offer?
Here are the dates and venues for the spring term 2018:
- Feniton Youth Centre, Feniton, Wed 17 January 2018, 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Withycombe Raleigh C of E Primary School, Exmouth, Mon 29 January 2018, 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Tavistock College, Tavistock, Mon 5 February 2018, 10:00am – 12:00pm
- St Peter’s School, Exeter, Mon 26 February 2018, 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Axminster Community Primary Academy, Axminster, Wed 7 March 2018, 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Ivybridge Community College, Ivybridge, Mon 12 March 2018, 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Holsworthy Community College, Holsworthy, Mon 26 March 2018, 10:00am – 12:00pm
To book your place, click on the link above for the event you want to go to.
Click on the ‘register’ button. Complete a short registration form where you can tell us whether you have any special requirements or if there are specific questions you would like us to answer. This means we can prepare and try to tailor the event to your needs. The form is optional, but it helps to know who is coming and what you would like to know.
If you would like to host an event, or would like more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.