Plymouth Business Booster 2020
Date(s) - 29/01/2020 - 27/02/2020
SSE Dartington has launched a new programme, funded by The Enhance Social Enterprise Programme (ERDF) – for socially conscious businesses to help them focus on key foundation elements and give your enterprise a boost! This FREE programme will take place in central Plymouth.
The programme will consist of three days and will help you to:
- Develop your business model and plan
- Improve your market research skills and lean marketing to grow your stakeholders and communications
- Consider your costing and pricing
- Meet and grow your business networks
The learning style of our programmes will ensure something for everyone
Interactive EXPERT sessions – experts in their field will come and run interactive workshops with you on business planning, market research and costing and pricing with time included to apply the learning and theory to your project idea.
WITNESS sessions – where experienced social business leaders will come and tell their story, warts and all with the chance for you to ask questions and hear real-life accounts.
GROUP sessions – there will be experience and knowledge in the room and having a group of social entrepreneurs in the same boat, in the same room is a great opportunity to share and support each other.
- Wednesday 29th January 2020
- Thursday 30th January 2020
- Thursday 27th February 2020
All days will start at 9.30am and finish at 4.30pm.
Who can apply?
To be eligible for this programme, applicants need to be:
- Registered as a sole trader with a UTR* or incorporated already, or be able to confirm that they will be incorporated by the start of the programme.
- Operating within the Heart of the South West region
- Able to attend all days of the programme.
- Want to develop a business that has a focus on social and/or environmental benefit.
- Have a UTR (Unique Tax Reference). This is the registration code you get from gov.uk when you register as a sole trader.
Other useful bits of information:
The programme will be run from central locations within Plymouth.
There are 22 places available on the programme.
Applications will not be reviewed until the closing date of applications and you may be contacted by a member of the SSE team if we need any further information from you.
Any questions or queries?
Any questions, please contact Sam Haydock at email@example.com
Application deadline is 9.00am on Monday 13th January 2020.
You will be notified by Friday 17th January 2020.
The Heart of the South West Enhance Social Enterprise Programme is receiving funding from the England European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.