Creative Innovation and Growth Leadership Development
Who can attend Leadership Development Workshops?
Free Leadership Development Workshops are available to eligible Adult Social Care businesses and organisations in Devon. These workshops are aimed at Operational Managers of eligible businesses.
Basic eligibility criteria:
- The primary purpose of the organisation or business must involve the provision of social and/or health care to adults. This can include one or more of the residential, personal and unregulated sectors of the market.
- The majority of the organisation’s current and future service delivery must be undertaken in Devon.
- The organisation must be a medium (50-250 employees, Small (10-49 employees) or micro (under 10 employees) enterprise. (Note: this includes linked businesses)
Leadership Development Workshop Details
The aim of these workshops is to develop ASC Leadership and Management skills and thereby increase sufficiency in the ASC sector. These workshops will run from September 2018 Until March 2020.
Leadership Development Workshops are provided by Cosmic, please see link here for further information and for booking on to the workshops.
The Leadership Development workshops incorporate a 10 workshop programme for professional development, attendees may attend the entire programme or select only those workshops relevant to their current training needs:
- Operational Strategy
- Organisational Quality Assurance
- Organisational Culture / Ethical Management
- Digital Business and New Technologies
- Collaboration and Partnerships
- Supporting Workers Mental Health
- Performance Management Strategies
- Peer Review for Care Managers
- Facilitating and Managing Change
- Sales and Marketing
Any ASC organisation in Devon which feels it would benefit from Leadership Development can apply to attend these workshops which are currently Free of Charge.
Find out more
For more information, please contact Cosmic.