Creative Innovation and Growth Business Support
Who can receive support?
Free Business Support is available to eligible Adult Social Care businesses and organisations in Devon (including potential start-ups).
Basic eligibility criteria:
- The primary purpose of the organisation or business must involve the provision of social and / or health care to adults. This can include one or more of the residential, personal and unregulated sectors of the market.
- The majority of the organisations current and future service delivery must be undertaken in Devon.
- The organisation must be a medium (50 – 250 employees), small (10 – 49 employees) or micro (under 10 employees) enterprise. (Note this includes linked businesses).
- No other support programme is appropriate to meet the specific needs of the ASC business.
Business Support Aims
The aim of CIAG Business Support is to increase sufficiency in the ASC sector by supporting the market (including personal, residential and unregulated care) to: grow; develop; and diversify, as appropriate. This business support package runs from August 2018 – March 2020.
Business Support Details
Business Support is provided by BIP.
All ASC organisations considering a CIAG Grants Fund application, if eligible for that grants fund, will be able to access this package of business support.
There are two streams of support available; focused support (up to 15 hours of specialist support) or intensive support (up to 30 hours of specialist support). A support plan will be developed specific and responsive to the individual needs of the ASC business and could include (but not limited to):
- Appropriate Structuring
- Take up of new technologies
- Managing growth
- Assistance and support with funding applications to the ASC CIAG Grants fund
- Intensive business planning
- Financial or other specialist advice
- Coaching, mentoring and women’s led enterprise support
- Access to innovation mentors (1:1 mentoring at all stages of the innovation cycle)
- Facilitation of collaboration, for example, networking groups for ASC innovators
- Recovery and reinvestment planning
Find out more
For more information, please contact BIP (Business Information Point):
Call: 0800 592 872