For guidance on coronavirus and the latest information on the situation in Devon, visit Devon County Council’s coronavirus (COVID-19) advice page.
Guide: Public Participation at Committee Meetings
- Part 1Can I attend a meeting?
- Part 2Public Participation
- Part 3Are there any restrictions on what questions I may ask?
- Part 4How do I table my question?
- Part 5How much time is allowed for petitions and/or questions?
- Part 6How many questions may I ask?
- Part 7If I put in a question do I actually have to be there?
- Part 8Is there a limit on the length of any question?
- Part 9How will the answer to my question be given?
- Part 10Once my question has been asked, may I ask another?
- Part 11Presentations to Council, Scrutiny, Development Management, Highways and Traffic Orders and Public Rights of Way Committees
- Part 12Representations to Council
- Part 13Representations to the Scrutiny Committee Meeting
- Part 14Presentations to Development Management, Highways and Traffic Orders and Public Rights of Way Committees
- Part 15How will I know what is on the agenda for a meeting?