These services may be experiencing disruption at this time. Please contact them directly to ensure they are still running.
For guidance on coronavirus and the latest information on the situation in Devon, visit Devon County Council’s coronavirus (COVID-19) advice page.
Guide: Making a Complaint about a Devon County Councillor
- Part 1How do I make a complaint?
- Part 2What is a Standards Committee?
- Part 3What complaints does the Standards Committee deal with?
- Part 4How should I set out my complaint?
- Part 5What happens to my complaint – how is it processed and dealt with?
- Part 6What happens after my complaint has been looked at?
- Part 7Withdrawal of complaints
- Part 8Complainant confidentiality
- Part 9Conflicts of interests
- Part 10Retention of Records
- Part 11Generally
- Part 12Assessment Criteria
Retention of Records
All records relating to any complaint and the consideration thereof will be stored in accordance with the County Council’s records management policy and procedures and the provisions of the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 and Schedule 12A of the Local Government Act 1972.