Guide: Making a Complaint about a Devon County Councillor
- Part 1How do I make a complaint?
- Part 2What is a Standards Committee?
- Part 3What complaints does the Standards Committee deal with?
- Part 4How should I set out my complaint?
- Part 5What happens to my complaint – how is it processed and dealt with?
- Part 6What happens after my complaint has been looked at?
- Part 7Withdrawal of complaints
- Part 8Complainant confidentiality
- Part 9Conflicts of interests
- Part 10Retention of records
- Part 11Generally
- Appendix 1Councillor compaints process - public interest
- Appendix 2Assessment criteria
Read our guidance about the assessment and determination of allegations of breaches of the code of conduct for county councillors.