We’ve established the following House Rules so that everyone can get the most out of this site.
We reserve the right to remove comments which:
- Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
- Advertise products or services for profit or gain
- Are seen to impersonate someone else
- Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
- Are written in anything other than English
- Contain links to other websites which are deemed inappropriate
- Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
- Are considered to be “spam”, that is posts containing the same, or similar, content posted multiple times
- Are considered to be off-topic for the article or post