It is essential that you complete all the boxes so that your application can be processed quickly. Please also ensure that you have read the guidance notes . Please contact the COVID-19 grant team with any questions.
**(a) Non-constituted groups without their own, separate bank account, small local businesses and individuals may apply but they will need to do so with the support of an accountable constituted organisation acting on their behalf either as guarantor or as the holder of the funding. If you fall into this category, organisations that DCC would accept as guarantor or fund holder include:
- Town or Parish Councils
- Local Community and Voluntary Services organisation (CVS)
- Village Hall
- Another constituted local Voluntary group that qualifies
If you are uncertain how to do this then please contact COVID19FUND@devon.gov.uk and mark your email SUPPORT in the subject line.
**(b) If you are successful in getting funding for your idea/initiative, we will ask you for some feedback on how your project went within 3 months of the project being completed, and then again later if requested. We will require the following:
- Details of how many people benefited from the project.
- Copies of invoices and receipts relating to the DCC grant provided.
- Did you receive any other match funding towards this project and if so, how much?