Devon County Council is recruiting people on a temporary basis to support and deliver community testing, and other programmes of support intended to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- business administration (agenda/minute taking and email correspondence)
- on-line call handling (with team colleagues, care providers in the community or queries from members of the public)
- IT and data inputting (for the organisation of data and maintenance of spreadsheets)
- supervision of children in a protected environment (for court directed contact of children and their relatives)
- community care roles (providing care or care-related support in the community)
- customer service and recording data (working in community primary care settings, not remote working)