Last Updated 11:46am, 16 September 2020
Withdrawal of LA PPE guidance
Please note that we are no longer updating or publishing the LA PPE guide. This guidance was originally drafted to provide clarity for LA staff and providers in the absence of national guidance. Given that there is now a wealth of guidance available (see below), the LA PPE guidance has been withdrawn. We will, however, keep this decision under review and reinstate if necessary.
- National guidance and support can be accessed
- Working safely guidance
- Adult social care
- Children’s social care services
- Education and childcare
- Face coverings
- Nitri-Hand Examination Gloves – Recall
- Customer alert regarding Blayco Face Visor – Model PF-01 – Latex Warning. Action required.
- Customer alert regarding GVSF30000 Respirators from Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government, 28 July 2020
- Fang Tian Ft-045a Ffp3 Masks Recall – Immediate Action Required – 24 Feb 2021
- Duraweld Face Visors – EPVS0143 – Latex Warning, immediate action required
We take accessibility seriously and recognise that some of the information presented in the file available on this page may not be fully accessible to someone using assistive technology such as a screen reader. If you need guidance or an alternative format, email email@example.com with details of any preferred format and the assistive technology you use.