- Ready Steady Go – a tool to help young people through the process of preparing, planning and moving from children’s to adult services.
- The Devon Youth Prospectus can help you find out about the education options in your area and how you can make the right choice.
- CSW Group supports young people in Year 11 with SEND to transfer to post-16 education or training.
- Devon’s Preparing for Adulthood Strategy explains how Devon supports the transition for young people who are likely to have needs for care and support into adulthood.
- Devon’s Adult Social Care and Health page has a range of information, including the Joint Autism Strategy and Eligibility Policy for adult social care.
- The Support for Schools pages have documents for professionals to support the SEND journey.
- The national preparing for adulthood website.