Could you provide information on the number of times you have moved travellers on, how long it takes, as well as the costs of moving them on.
Could you provide this in table form for the past three financial years, or up until the most recent date that you hold records to. If it is possible, I would like this part of the response in table form.
I would like the date you were alerted to each incident in the first row.
Could you then provide corresponding rows for:
- length of time it took to move the travellers on
- cost in legal fees – to obtain and deliver directions to leave to travellers, and to obtain court date and summons to evict them
- cost of booking bailiffs and paying bailiffs to remove travellers
- cost of clean up after removal
- cost of target hardening/ improving defences to prevent travellers returning
- any additional costs
Please see the table below. A blank entry indicates NIL costs.
|1||length of time it took to move the travellers on (days)|
|2||cost in legal fees – to obtain and deliver directions to leave to travellers, and to obtain court date and summons to evict them|
|3||cost of booking bailiffs and paying bailiffs to remove travellers|
|4||cost of clean up after removal|
|5||cost of target hardening/ improving defences to prevent travellers returning|
|6||any additional costs|
|FOI questions – see list above|
|clear up only||528|
|clear up only||902.37|
|clear up only||295.5|
|clear up only||450|
Could you also total the costs for each year and give the average number of time it took to move travellers on each year.
Please see the table below, again with reference to the FOI questions raised above.
We can confirm that the average number of days taken to move travellers on over the three years was 78.9 days.