Could you please provide the following information regarding Blue Badge scheme applications received by your Council.
• Which department is responsible for the administration of Blue Badge scheme applications?
Our Customer Service Centre within the Digital Transformation and Business Support Service.
• Can you please supply a contact email address for the department?
• How many Blue Badge applications have you received in the following years:
○ 2018 (to date)
Please see the table below:
|18-19 (up to 28-06-18)||4043||41||132||4216|
• Do you use internal or 3rd party software to manage the administration of the Blue Badge scheme?
Third party software is used to manage the administration of the scheme, this is a combination of CareFirst and the Blue Badge Improvement Service (BBIS).
• If a third party software product is used to manage the administration of Blue Badge scheme applications, please supply the name of the software, the supplier, and the expiry date of the contract.
CareFirst is supplied by OLM on a rolling 12 month contract, which is reviewed on 1st April each year. BBIS is provided by Northgate, the contract expires 31.12.18.
• Are you aware of the Department for Transport Blue Badge API project (due to go live on 1 January 2019), and if so, are you looking to adopt the scheme?
Yes Devon County Council is aware of the Department for Transport Blue Badge API project and are looking to adopt the scheme.