• Animal welfare inspector

    Do you employ an animal welfare inspector? Our Trading Standards Service which operates across Devon, Somerset and Torbay has a number of officers authorised to act as Inspectors under the Animal Health Act 1981 and the Animal Welfare Act 2006 … Continue reading

  • Licensing manager

    Please can you provide me with the name and contact details of the Licensing Manager in the council, who is responsible for all licensing types. eg. skips, fireworks, petroleum, etc. Information regarding business licences and contact details is available online … Continue reading

  • Food Allergy and Intolerance Enforcement

    1. Please provide the number of formal enforcement actions taken (ranging from written warnings to prosecutions) relating to food allergy/intolerance. Please include total figures and figures for each local authority for the years: (a) 2018 to date –    0 … Continue reading

  • Software Systems Contracts and Renewals

    “Please could you provide the following information regarding your current Software System: 1. What Software Systems are currently used by the Council for Planning, Building control and Public Protection/Licensing/Environmental Health and Local Land Charges? TRICS (Trip Rate Information Computer System) … Continue reading

  • Food fraud 2016-2018

    Please could you provide figures for the total number of local food fraud cases recorded by the council each year from 2016 until 2018 inclusive, (‘total reports’ includes all reports submitted by regional liaison groups, consumers, industry, police, government departments, … Continue reading

  • Trading Standards Resources

    Please note that prior to May 2017 the below response relates to the Devon and Somerset Trading Standards Service covering those County areas and after that date to the Devon, Somerset and Torbay area. *FTE = Full Time Equivalent 2015/16 … Continue reading

  • Food standard sampling

      I am writing to request the following information under the Freedom of Information Act from the Council. QUESTION 1 1) Can you please provide the amount of money your authority spent annually on food standard sampling between 2010 and … Continue reading

  • Firework Complaints and Restrictions

    “Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, I would like to make the following request for information relating to any restrictions of fireworks by your local authority. Fireworks: 1. Does the local authority … Continue reading