1. “Which software does your LA use to manage the performance of the Youth Offending Team and the case management of individual offenders?
2. What was the contract value for this software?
We believe this information to be exempt under Section 43(2) of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 – ‘Commercial Interests’. This is because we are currently deciding whether to recommission these services in October 2020, and release of current contract value could give unfair advantage to competitors, which could negatively affect the commercial interests of our current supplier.
Devon County Council (DCC) recognises that there is a public interest in public services being open and transparent, but we are confident that the public interest is best served by withholding this information at this time.
Please see the link to ‘spend over £500’ which is publicly available on our website, from which any individual payments made to CACI can be searched for and reviewed.
3. Is this standalone software or a module in a larger product?
4. Is the solution installed locally or SaaS delivered?
5. What is the term of the contract?
6. What is the renewal date for the contract?
7. Please provide the name, job title, E-mail address and contact number for the person responsible for Youth Offending Team.
Thor Beverley, Devon Youth Offending Service Manager, Barbican House, 5 Barbican Close, Barnstaple, EX32 9HE, Tel: 01271 388150, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org