• Do you provide parking for staff?
• How many car parking spaces are available for members of staff to use?
We have 459 car parking spaces at County Hall, plus 13 spaces for council vans and 18 disabled parking spaces for staff and visitors. We have a number of other office locations with parking spaces, some of them managed by Devon Norse, who may hold the information. We do not hold a total for all office locations centrally.
• Are these spaces allocated to staff members via parking permits? If no please specify how parking for staff is managed.
No. Staff parking is managed by the purchase of credits which are removed when the parking barrier is activated by smartcard.
Do you charge staff for parking?
• If you do charge staff for parking, please confirm how much each staff member if charged per anum?
We do not charge per annum, therefore we do not hold this information.
• Do you charge staff members based on pay grade/salary?
• Do you deduct the parking charges directly from the staff members salary?
• Do you provide circumstantial discounts for staff parking e.g. part time staff, car shares etc.
• Do you provide free parking for disabled blue badge holders?
• If you do charge for staff parking, please provide electronic copies of procedures and processes for the application and payment of a parking permit.
• If you do charge staff for parking, please provide electronic copies of staff parking regulations, policies and terms and conditions.