Specialist services for stammering children

Could you inform us of whether service provision is available for children who stammer (between ages three and eighteen) within your local authority?

We do not hold this information.

Stammering is a health difficulty where support and assessment would typically be provided by the speech and language therapy service.

This includes information about the structure of the Speech & Language Therapy service commissioned within your local authority and whether there are specialist services available specifically to children who stammer, e.g. dysfluency clinics.

Where possible, please include details relating to any specified criteria for accessing this service, i.e. age range, community/clinic based service, exclusion criteria.