1) How many road bridges are you responsible for maintaining?
2) For the last financial year (2019/20) how many Principal Inspections have taken place
3) For the last financial year (2019/20) how many General Inspections have taken place?
4) For the last financial year (2019/20) how many Structural Reviews and/or BD21 assessments have been conducted?
5) How many sub-standard (in terms of capacity) and/or weight restricted bridges do you have?
6) Of these, how many do you intend to return to full load carrying capacity in the next 5 years?
7 How many bridges would you return to full load carrying capacity if you had no resource restrictions?
8) (i) How many of your bridges require post tensioned special inspections (PTSIs)?
8) (ii) How many of those have had PTSIs within the last 18 years?
8) (iii) Of those that have not had a PTSI, how many require/are due one?
8) (iv) How much funding would you anticipate is required to remove the backlog of PTSIs for those bridges identified in Q8(iii)?
9) In monetary terms, what is the current Depreciation (i.e. difference between your GRC and DRC as declared for your WGA return for 2019/20)?
10) Have you calculated your back log (or workbank) for bridges? What is the calculated value of your backlog of road bridges, or your best estimate if a calculated value is not available?
11) (i) What is the annual revenue works budget for maintaining your bridge stock?
11) (ii) What is the annual capital works budget for maintaining your bridge stock?
11) (iii) What total budget would you estimate is required to maintain the bridge stock at its current level (standstill budget)?
12) (i) How many BD97 Stage 1 Scour Assessments did you undertake in 2019/20?
12) (ii) How many BD97 Stage 2 Scour Assessments did you undertake in 2019/20?
13) (i) How many bridges under your management collapsed in the last 12 months?
13) (ii) Was it a full or partial collapse? Full / Partial