1. A list of all Primary, Infant and Junior schools in Devon and whether they were oversubscribed or not-oversubscribed on national offer day 2021 (16th April).
Please include each school’s Unique Reference Number (URN), DFE code, and/or address/postcode to allow us to identify each relevant school without ambiguity.
We define a school to be oversubscribed if, and only if, at least one on-time applicant was refused a place and the applicant did not receive an offer from any higher preference school.
If there were no refusals to on-time applicants – even if the school was unable to accept one or more late applications, or admitted over its published admission number – then we do not consider this school to be oversubscribed.
If you use a different definition of oversubscription, then please make this clear in the response.
Please see the information available via the link below:
2. The total number of places offered at each school.
This information is available via the link below:
Some information has been redacted; disclosure of this information would potentially identify the individuals concerned and would therefore disclose their personal data. This would be a breach of the first data protection principle and this information is therefore exempt pursuant to s. 40(2) of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Questions 3-5 apply to oversubscribed schools identified in question 1 only:
3. The number of on-time applicants refused a place who did not receive a place at any higher preference school.
By this we mean the number of unsuccessful on-time applicants remaining on each school’s waiting list. Please answer for each individual school.
4. The admission criterion under which the last successful applicant was admitted.
5. The home-to-school distance of the last successful applicant, assuming distance was used to allocate this place.
Please include measurement units and whether this is based upon a walking/driving route, straight line/as the crow flies distance or an alternative measurement system.
Please see the information provided in response to question 1.