Licensing manager

Please can you provide me with the name and contact details of the Licensing Manager in the council, who is responsible for all licensing types. eg. skips, fireworks, petroleum, etc.

Information regarding business licences and contact details is available online at

Further details regarding highway licences for skips and scaffolds can be obtained from Tony Matthews, Neighbourhood Highway Group Manager who can be contacted via email at