Please may I know the information on the following (all hardware):
• £m Projected Spend on ICT 2020
• £m Projected Spend on Print 2020
in response to both questions, we can confirm that for the financial year 2019/20 DCC expenditure on IT Hardware (Scanners, Printers & MFDs) was £156,604.33.
We should clarify that this excludes spending by the Schools service, Partnerships, and Highways Management who spent a further £40,710 on the maintenance of ice detection equipment
In relation to projections, Devon County Council projects by manage code, not item code i.e. we project spend against departments/teams, not against type of spend i.e. hardware/printing. We therefore do not hold the information for future projected spend for 2020/21 financial year.
• PC Supplier (Reseller) (Personal Computer)
• Print/Reprographics Provider Consumables Supplies MPS Expiry Date (Managed print services)
31st August 2022
• PC contract Expiry date
• Planned Spend Areas 2020 for hardware
We can confirm that the planned areas of hardware spend for 2020/21 are:
• New laptops costs
• Decommissioning old hardware costs
• Hardware upgrade costs
• Hardware costs for new Highways Operation Control Centre