“This request relates to educational services in Exmouth. The schools in question are: Withycombe Primary, Marpool Primary and Exmouth Community College.
For each of the last 15 years (calendar or financial) can you please advise:-
- The total capacity of each of the above schools
- The used capacity of each of the above schools
In response to questions 1 and 2 above, please see the numbers on roll for each of the schools requested. This has been taken from the Department for Education published statistics on school populations.
And for each of the next 10 years, taking into account all expansion plans can you please advise me:
- The forecasted growth in capacity of each of the schools
- The forecasted used capacity of each of the schools.”
In response to questions 3 and 4 above, please see the forecasted numbers on roll for each of the schools requested, which have been taken from the Devon County Council Schools’ Forecast Module. These figures do not take into account any expansion plans as the Forecast Module does not have this detailed functionality. The forecast numbers are based on:-
- pre-school population in primary school catchment areas,
- numbers on roll at each school,
- numbers on roll in feeder schools for the secondary school.