I am enquiring about the following courses that you offer through DEL Devon Learning:
* Small oxygen awareness training
* Epilepsy Awareness training for escorts
* Induction for passenger escorts
* First Aid awareness for passenger escorts
* Manual Handling Training for passenger escorts
* Escort equality, diversity and safe guarding
* Behaviour management awareness for passenger escorts
We are trying to gain an understanding of the course includes such as the units and objectives. Please provide copies of the training material used for each course.
We hold this information, which is available to view by individuals who are eligible and register for the e-learning. We do not hold the information in any other format, to retrieve and extract the information from the e-learning we would have to take a screen shot of each page within each section of each module. There are seven modules and we estimate to take all the screen shots would take 45 minutes per 31 pages, making a total time needed of approximately 23.25 hours to complete.
Under the Freedom of Information and Data Protection (Appropriate Limit and Fees) Regulations 2004 public authorities are not obliged to comply with requests which exceed the cost limit of £450 (equating to 18 hours of time). For this reason, we believe that Section 12 of the Freedom of Information Act applies (cost of compliance exceeds the appropriate limits).