1. Do you have a Customer portal or platform offering authenticated citizens direct access to Council services online?
2. Who did you procure your Customer portal from?
a. If you developed it ‘in-house’ please can confirm that it is an ‘in-house’ development.
3. When did you deploy your customer portal on your Council Website?
4. What services can citizens access via your Customer portal?
5. Do all services provided on the platform offer an online form or a paper form or downloadable PDF form, can you give an example of a service still reliant on a paper or a downloadable PDF form
6. Can you confirm that all the services offered that do have an online form meet the international WCAG 2.1 AA accessibility standard?
a. Can you provide either a copy or a link to your accessibility statement that explains to the citizen how accessible your services are?
b.Where you use a third party to supply a service can you also include in your response a copy or a link of their accessibility statement?