I would like you to provide me with the following information:
• Details of the help you expect local schools to provide for children with special educational needs.
Please see on the attached information the details of the help expected from local schools via the link below:
• The amount of money you delegate to Blackawton Primary School for children with SEN but without EHC plans.
Within the School Budget Share for 2017/18 (September 2017 – August 2018) the school has received the following funding for SEN (Element 2 Funding):
• £23,454 to fund Element 2 of an Individual Assigned Resource (this contributes towards the cost of an EHCP)
• £15,498 to fund Low Cost High Incidence SEN within a school (this is to fund pupils that do not have an Individual Assigned Resource)
In addition the school is planned to receive element 3 funding for existing named pupils of £7,000 for the period September 2017 – August 2018.
• Details of the criteria you use to decide when to make an EHC needs assessment of children with my child’s special educational needs.
Also included on the attached information are details of the criteria used to consider whether an EHC needs assessment is necessary