1. Details of all Community Asset Transfers which have been made by the authority since 2000. This includes:
a. All assets for which full ownership has been transferred to a community group under General Disposal Consent for a nominal or below-market-value fee.
b. All assets which have been leased to a community group on a long-term, peppercorn lease arrangement
c. Any other similar arrangements which the authority has put in place and classifies as a ‘Community Asset Transfer’
Please see the table available via the link below:
2. Details of all Assets of Community Value which have been listed in your area since 2011, as required by the Localism Act 2011.
We request that the data is made available in a spreadsheet or database format which is readable using freely available or MS Office software (e.g. Excel, Google Docs etc.) and that the following fields are included:
* Name of asset
* Address, including post code, of asset
* Type of asset ‘ e.g. leisure centre, village hall, library etc.
* Date of listing
Information on ‘Assets of Community Value’ is held by the relevant district, city or unitary council in Devon as they hold responsibility for considering applications to formally list an Asset of Community Value. Devon County Council does not hold this information
We would therefore recommend that you contact these authorities; contact details can be found on our website at: https://new.devon.gov.uk/neighbouring-authorities/
3. Details of any Community Engagement Strategy or Policy. By this we refer to any current strategy or policy document which sets out how the authority engages with the community and/ or seeks to increase community participation in local decision-making (above and beyond statutory requirements such as Planning Consultations or local elections).
Please Communities Strategy available via the link below: