Childcare providers public liability insurance

1) All registered childcare providers are required to have public liability insurance. Do you require a minimum indemnity limit? (If you require differently limits for different provider types, please enter the limit for nurseries)

2) Some local authorities require registered childcare providers to hold professional indemnity insurance. Is this the case for your authority?

3) Do you have any other insurance requirements for registered childcare businesses?

In response to all three questions, we can confirm that the insurance is checked by Ofsted on the pre- registration visit.  Any further information can be found from Ofsted via their website at: OFSTED

We therefore do not hold any information ourselves in relation to the insurance of the providers.