“Please can I request the following information:-
1. Please could you provide the number of Community Protection Notices (CPN) issued to a person responsible for a dog when the dog has shown it’s capable of aggression since October 2014.
1 (a) if possible, the month and year of when the CPN was issued.
2. Please can you provide what the CPN ordered the responsible person to do, eg. do specified things like muzzling the dog.
3. Please can you provide the details as to who the person was that issued the CPN, i.e. a police officer, a council officer etc.
4. Please can you provide further detail if anyone issued with a CPN has not complied with that notice, i.e. been given a fine, the dog being removed etc.
5. When issuing a CPN, do you also inform the police?
Please note that Devon County Council is not responsible for issuing Community Protection Notices (CPNs) and therefore does not hold the information requested. The issuing of CPNs is a function of District and Unitary councils in Devon. Please contact them directly using the information on the links provided to obtain this information.
If you wish to speak with someone regarding the above request, please telephone 01392 383000 and ask for Information Governance or email firstname.lastname@example.org