Council & Democracy | Children & Families | Culture & Heritage | Economy & Enterprise | Environment & Planning | Jobs & Careers | Education and Learning | People & Community | Safety & Emergencies | Social Care & Health | Transport & Roads |
Your Travel to Work
Devon County Council received almost £5 million of Government funding for sustainable transport schemes which will help economic growth and cut congestion across the county.
Devon’s project aims to make better use of the existing transport network as well as ensuring that the promotion of sustainable travel behaviour supports the local economy. The project aims to deliver enhanced business productivity, increase new businesses and assist new development in Devon though delivery of work place hubs, better choices for the commuter and improved traffic management.
The project is focusing on these areas:
- Exeter & Exmouth
- Newton Abbot & Kingsteignton
Find out more from the press release.
- What is a travel plan?
- Travel Devon Toolkit
- Get help to develop travel plans for your organisation
- Develop a travel plan for your organisation
- Join a business led travel group in your area
- Access funding to support sustainable travel initiatives at your workplace