You are in: home > roads >

Monday 29 September 2014

Council & Democracy | Children & Families | Culture & Heritage | Economy & Enterprise | Environment & Planning | Jobs & Careers | Education and Learning | People & Community | Safety & Emergencies | Social Care & Health | Transport & Roads |

Road Licences

Before you can start certain road works, organise events or if you wish to site trees, plants or seating, or apply for a temporary road closure etc., in the highway, you need to obtain permission from the County Council.  If approved, you will be issued with a licence or permit to enable you to proceed with your work.

Please select the appropriate link under Find out more to apply for a road licence.

Find out more

Contact Us

For emergencies please contact the Highway Emergencies Control and Information Room (24 hours) Tel : 01392 383329

If you have a comment, query or request about road and pavement repairs in Devon please contact your nearest Area Highway Management Office by selecting your area from the map.

Contact Us

Contact Us

Contact Us

Back to top 29-9-2014