Council & Democracy | Children & Families | Culture & Heritage | Economy & Enterprise | Environment & Planning | Jobs & Careers | Education and Learning | People & Community | Safety & Emergencies | Social Care & Health | Transport & Roads |
The Devon Local Transport Plan 2006 to 2011 has been drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Transport Act 2000 and takes account of the guidance issued by the Department for Transport in December 2004.
This Plan includes the programme of local transport plan schemes and 22 targets for the period 2006 to 2011. The Devon Local Transport Plan was submitted to Government, in accordance with the Department for Transport guidance, on the 31st March 2006
The complete document is too large to be downloaded as a single document. Individual chapters and the web links associated with them can be downloaded from the links below.
Find out more
- Chapter One - Introduction and Context for the Transport Plan
- Chapter Two - The Transport Strategy for Devon
- Chapter Three - Devon Local Transport Plan Challenges and Objectives
- Chapter Four - Performance Management
- Chapter Five - The Devon Local Transport Plan Programme 2006-2011
- Chapter Six - Asset Management and Highway Maintenance
- Chapter Seven - Transport Issues and Impacts
- DLTP 2006/07 Update
- Devon Local Transport Plan Progress Report