Council & Democracy | Children & Families | Culture & Heritage | Economy & Enterprise | Environment & Planning | Jobs & Careers | Education and Learning | People & Community | Safety & Emergencies | Social Care & Health | Transport & Roads |
Support for Networks
As more and more school functions, teacher planning and student work is moved online, Scomis has put together a support service to help schools get the best out of their network and retain peace of mind.
Customers subscribing to this Network Support will receive specialist support through a telephone based Service Desk. The annual cost includes support for one server, and up to 40 workstations.
Due to the large amount of areas which networks cover, this Network Support is only available to Customers that are currently contracted to receive Scomis' "Whole School ICT Support Service". This allows Scomis to take a holistic view of school services when supporting you with your network.
A Scomis technician will visit the school for a full day (up to 6 hours) once per term to assist with the Customer's network administration as part of this service. The visits will include:
For RM Community Connect Support
- applying current RM hotfixes to the system;
- ensuring harware support packs are up to date;
- routine server management and maintenance proactively ensuring optimised performance of the Customer's network server;
- checking current backup procedures incuding test restores;
- software package allocation for workstations (if time allows);
- problem resolution, network queries or any advice you may require to managed your network; and/or
- discuss with the Customer their furture plans for the use of ICT at the school and make recommendations for the best way forward.
Please contact Scomis for the latest prices. To find out more information, refer to the relevant brochure below:
1st April 2015
1st April 2014